The one constant in this particular field is change, and educated speculation about what’s hot and what’s coming next are valuable nuggets for social marketers.
When attendees asked what social marketers should do about this new move by Facebook, nearly every presenter and industry leader agreed that businesses should no longer make Facebook their main focus.
The social site reports that pages will now only be able to reach between 1 and 2 % of their communities!!
Most Recent LinkedIn Post
Latest Social Flair Blog Post
- Off-Page SEO: What You Need to Know to Rank High February 20, 2019
- Facebook Group Privacy Changes and What Marketers Need to Know August 24, 2019
- How to Create Videos That Sell August 23, 2019
- Google Home Max on sale: Save $50 on the award-winning smart speaker August 25, 2019
- The weirdest stuff we saw on Amazon this week August 25, 2019